2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policies
The School is fully confident that you will find value in the Influencer Biz course and that by implementing the strategies, you'll start off strong on the path to growing your influencer business. The course comes with a 30-day refund policy. If you complete the course, implement the strategies and are not happy with the results, you can request a full refund within 30 days. In order to request a refund, you must:
- Complete all of the course lessons & modules
- Show evidence of work done through the workbook
- Implement all strategies provided in the course
- Participate in the Influencer Biz Members-Only Facebook Group
- Register for at least one Live Q&A session
All refunds are at the discretion The School the discretion of the LivingLesh LLC team. There will be no refunds given because you changed your mind, personal circumstances, suspicious behavior, or bad faith (for example, downloading all the course content, bonus, and downloadable and then requesting a refund).
To request a refund, please email the above information to LivingLesh LLC directly at [email protected] You'll receive a response regarding the status of your refund within 7-14 business days.
LivingLesh LLC does not offer refunds on coaching and consulting once the services are rendered. We cannot guarantee results in a coaching or consulting relationship due to results being dependent on your openness and willingness to apply techniques and strategies in an efficient and effective manner. If you are not satisfied with your investment and are on a payment plan, you may request we stop collecting future payments and any future calls / coaching sessions will be cancelled.
If you have made a payment in full, you may request a refund by contacting [email protected] with the understanding that you will be subject to any penalties as outlined in the cancellation policy.